In the automotive industry, especially, car enthusiasts and race fans are some of the most active social media users. They look through their accounts more often and as much as 90% of their feeds are car-related.
- Facebook is the most popular social media website worldwide.
- 74% of high income earners are also Facebook users.
- Facebook users average an hour a day on the platform and are typically 31 to 55 years old.
- More than half of automotive enthusiasts say they learn about which companies to buy from and which to avoid through Facebook groups. (Hint: this has the potential to be a HUGE leverage point for your business).
- Instagram, owned by Facebook, is the second most popular platform, but features a higher user base in the 18-34 age range.
- The average Instagram user in the United States spends 53 minutes a day scrolling their feed and watching stories.
- 200 million users visit at least one automotive related Instagram business profile every day.
- 500 million accounts use Stories on a daily basis, and one-third of stories viewed on Instagram are from businesses.
More to think about:
- YouTube is the second most visited website in the world and more than 70% of U.S. adults use YouTube regularly.
- Automotive trends tend to spread the fastest via SnapChat and Instagram.
- Companies and leaders who are active on LinkedIn find it easier to recruit and retain new hires.
Are you taking your social media marketing seriously? Looking for a serious and effective automotive social media marketing company to help you build and reach your audience? Look no further. We are one of the best aftermarket automotive social media marketing companies around!
We won’t waste your time or money, and our strategies are for car lovers by people who actually love cars. Visit our contact form to schedule a no-pressure chat about what is right for your company.
Hope to talk with you soon.